RV Renting Done Right
The most expensive part of owning an RV is to not use it.
If you own an RV and aren’t using it, you know that it is costing you in more ways than one. Storage, insurance, payments, and worst of all, deterioration from non-use. Have you considered renting it out for extra income, but didn’t know where to start?
I can help. I regularly have a waiting list of customers wanting rentals, in excess of my private inventory.
Consider the benefits of consigning your RV to me.
- I have the experience, system and client base to properly manage, maintain and lease your RV.
- In exchange for the use of your vehicle, I will keep it cleaned, maintained and road ready.
- Rentals will cover the expense of storage and insurance, alleviating you from that negative cash flow.
- We will rent and supervise its use and care for you, while turning a profit for both parties.
- And the best part, when you are ready to use your RV, it will be ready to roll. Use it as often or as little as you wish. We’ll keep it rented when you don’t need it, and in road ready condition for when you do.
If you would like to explore the possibilities, I would love to show you how we can turn a negative situation into a positive one. Own your own RV, and have it pay for itself. Email us for more info. Tell me what type of RV you have and where you are located. I will put together a proposal for you, so that we can add you to my webpage and begin booking rentals.